- Manotick Arena
Manotick Community Centre
- 5572 Doctor Leach Dr. at Beaverwood Rd.
- Centennial Park is behind the centre
- Manotick Walking Tours
- Manotick Curling Centre
- 519 South River Dr.
- Manotick Fire Hall
- District 9 South East Sector, Station 94
- 5669 Manotick Main St.
- Manotick Legion, Harmony Hall
- 5550 Ann St.
- RCMP Campgrpound; Long Island Conference Centre
- 415 Nicolls Island Rd past Lock station [map]
- Hall rentals, cabins, camp sites
- Watson's Mill
- 5525 Dickinson St. [map]
- Dickinson House, 5522 Dickinson St.; Carriage House (next door)
- Ayers Building, Mill St. (1902, Ontario Heritage designation, Ottawa Heritage Site)
- Manotick Village & Community Assoc.
- Box 26, Manotick, Ontario
- Manotick Library
- 5499 South River Drive
- 613 692-3854
Manotick is a beautiful community in the Rideau-Goulbourn Ward in the rural south part of the City of Ottawa, Ontario.
Jr. Kindergarten-Grade 5 1075 Bridge St. 613-692-3311
Kars on the Rideau Public School 6680 Dorack Dr., Kars 613-489-2024
- North Gower/Marlborough Public School
- 2403 United Ave., North Gower 613-489-3375
- St. Leonard Elementary Catholic School
- 5344 Long Island Dr. 613-692-3521
Secondary / High School:
St Mark's High School 1040 Dozois Rd 692-2551